MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2018
Sending Happy Birthday Wishes to:
Michael Chellis & Mrs. VanderHart (Saturday)
Abigail Wise (Sunday)
Emmitt Hazel & Jasmine Peebles (Monday)
- SPRING BREAK begins for all students in grades PK-12 on Friday, March 23rd. School will resume on Tuesday, April 3rd.
- Little League: Registration forms were sent home to elementary students in their Friday folders. Registration forms for junior high are in the office. Registration forms are due April 4th and can be turned in to either the high school office or elementary office. There will be a late registration fee for any forms turned in after the due date. Contact Sarah Essenberg if you have any questions.
- Make plans to attend the Student vs. Staff Basketball Game & Silent Auction on Tuesday, March 20. The silent auction opens at 5:00PM and the Game starts at 5:30PM. All proceeds benefit the November 2018 Junior/Senior trip to Washington D.C.
- Varsity Girls basketball members: please remember to sign up with a dish to pass for the banquet scheduled for Wednesday, March 21st.
- NHS Applicants: The due date for new National Honor Society applicants is this Wednesday, March 21st; applications can be turned in to Mrs. Stuck. If you have any questions, please see your peer mentors.
- Attention parents of high school track athletes: There will be a parent meeting at 5:00PM on Thursday in the library. Please plan on attending to get important information on practices, competitions, fundraising, and more.
Congratulations on a successful 2018 season! The Cybertronic Lancers competed in Gaylord this past weekend and advanced to the playoffs on Saturday afternoon; unfortunately, they lost in the quarterfinals.
MS Track: 3-4:45PM
HS Track: 4:00-5:30PM
Golf: 4-5:30 (Elementary Gym)
Pasty or Bosco Sticks
Chicken Fajita or Philly Cheese Steak