Ellsworth Community School has the following positions available:
The following positions are posted for the 2018/19 school year:
Secondary (Middle/High School) Teacher– Full Time
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an approved college or university and a successful student teaching record, have a valid Michigan secondary teaching certificate, meet state and federal highly qualified teacher requirements for secondary education.
- The ideal candidate will be eager, energetic, and have the ability to form positive connections with students and to work cooperatively with other teachers and staff.
- Willing to take on extra duties outside of the school day such as adviserships, coaching, tutoring, etc.
- Knowledge and experience using learning targets, formative assessments, and technology as instructional tools.
- Preferred candidate will also have one of the following secondary endorsements; Social Studies (RX or CX,) Physical Education (MB or MX,) or World Language (FA-FS)
Interested applicants must apply in writing to:
Aaron Gaffney, Superintendent
9467 Park Street
Ellsworth, Michigan 49729
Phone: (231) 588-2544
Fax: (231) 588-6183
Deadline: Friday, May 11, 2018
The Ellsworth Community School Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic, (collectively, "Protected Classes") in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. The following person is designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies of the District or to address any complaint of discrimination: Superintendent, 9467 Park Street, Ellsworth, Michigan, 49729; (231) 588-2544.