High School Student Council is a group of students elected by their peers to help lead the school. Throughout the year, Student Council organizes Homecoming, Spirit Week, Pep Rallies, Service Projects and many more activities. Student Council attends school board meetings and works with administrators to promote a positive climate throughout the school.
- President: Chloe Nagel
- Vice President: Isaiah Romeyn
- Secretary: Gabbi Marley
- Treasurer: Jaeger Griswold
- Senior Representatives: Collin Ingalls, Daniel Oviedo
- Junior Representatives: Samantha Miller, Joseph Sowers
- Sophomore Representatives: Ivy MacNicol, Addie Nagel
- Freshman Representatives: Evan Wallace, Darren Warner
- High School Advisor: Mrs. VanderHart
Middle School Student Council representatives have a great attitude and contagious energy! Student council gives students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. Middle School students meet once or twice a month throughout the year to connect and plan at least two special events to promote middle school spirit. They also help support the High School Student Council with Spirit Week and Homecoming.
- 8th grade: Brayden Steenwyk (President), Keira Dulaney (Vice-president)
- 7th grade: Lexie Montgomery, Seth VanNoord
- 6th grade: Jurgen Griswold, Patrick Puroll
- Middle School Advisor: Mrs. Goslee